JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone our there put an after market sights on there LCP. If so what kind and could you post some pictures. The front sight is terrible to locate on near darkness so I was considering having a gunsmith install a night sight on the front and possibly the rear. Don't know that the rear is necessary. I understand the view that the gun is not designed for distance shots. And to those that use that argument then why does the PM9 have sights, the small revolvers have sights?

Over preparred is not a bad thing when it would cost under $100. When you are at the range it is nice to have sights. When practicing or shooting for enjoyment they are nice to have.
tlakidd

If you were really serious about it.....
<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

there is a more discussion about this on elsiepeaforum.com

I just went with the Crimson Trace on mine and am very happy with it as well.

I recommend that you experiment and put a blob of typewriter correction fluid on the front site. It's fairly durable, easy to touch up, and removes quickly with any solvent. But mainly, it is BRIGHT in low light! It is made of cellulose (plant) fibers, each one of which is a light-pipe. I use White-Out on all of my pistol front sites, because it WORKS..........................elsullo :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top