JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, the Lage upper has come in for the 9㎜ Mac-10 machine-pistol which, presumably, should be approved by the Feds soon. My plan is to retain the parts to swap between the original configuration and the modernized one with the aforementioned upper. It, however, has no sights of any kind on it, but rather rails:

upper.jpg

As a general rule, I don't like any sighting systems that involve batteries. And this is an open-bolt submachine gun, so precise shooting is out. With that in mind any recommendations on sights? Thanks!

P.S. There are rails on the bottom for a vertical fore-grip. I don't normally bother wish such things, but for this application it actually makes sense because the original, rudimentary fore-grip goes with the original upper. Any recommendations on those would be neat-o too. Thanks again.

I put Magpuls on my Lage upper for backup to the MRO.

BTW...it will be a lot more controllable with that upper than stock. My .45 was pretty accurate for a F/A

I like Trijicon's Reflex dual illuminated sights.
The orange colored triangle reticle works better for me then a round red dot and since it's always illuminated, dead batteries aren't a concern.
Very tough and works great in daylight.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads