JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Thank you to those who have identified an error in my ad. I have since corrected the information. I appreciate your input and strive to accurately reflect the item which I am selling. I will be happy to answer any questions a person may have regarding the equipment I have listed here or anywhere else. Inspections are free and do not offend me in any way.

Pic's are available via email as I cannot determine how to delete my attachments to allow more pic space to include this rifle.

Ruger M77 MII Stainless / Wood .270 Win & Leupold M8, 4x matte black scope

$650

Sighted in 1.5" high at 100yds with a .92" group with Remington 140gr Ultra Core Lokt. Includes 22 rds of this ammo.

This gun is ready for you to hunt!! All equipment is in excellent condition.

The barrel of this rifle was inspected upon previous trade with a bore scope and appeared unfired. Rifle has less than 40 rds down range since I have owned it.

The scope was purchased by myself at SWFA.com and has been used on only one rifle for one season on a .308 Win. There are no scope blemishes.

*Pachmeyer Decelerator recoil pad ($80)
*3.4# super smooth/crisp trigger ($75)
*Professionally bead blasted target grey ($100)
*Free floated barrel

I have LOTS of factory (mostly premium) 270 ammo
for additional cost or trade value.

Prefer cash, but may trade for another rifle, tactical shotgun, pistols, ???
Please, no Chinese crap and all trade items must be in very good to new condition.

PM for additional.

Thanks! Josh

Ruger.jpg

Last Edited: