JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Sig SP2022 9mm 15 round with night sights that I bought brand new and have never fired. It's has set in my gun safe and it needs to go to a home that will use it.
Selling for $450 Cash or possible trade up for a Sig P229 + Cash

20180718_160507.jpg

Last Edited:
if you are headed south id take it and meet at a shop in gp to do transfer. Or if i find another reason to head north ill let you know as id like to buy it. They are good shooters. Ive had 229's for 15+ years and these shoot right with em. Anyway, let me know.

if you are headed south id take it and meet at a shop in gp to do transfer. Or if i find another reason to head north ill let you know as id like to buy it. They are good shooters. Ive had 229's for 15+ years and these shoot right with em. Anyway, let me know.
Thank you but I'm not heading down south anytime soon...and I'm not sure I even want to sell that Sig that bad anymore. I listed some of my Glocks which I don't care for very much and saw that there and through it on

Hey just FYI I am going to sell if you are heading up North...I can leave at my FFL Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville and you can pick up Tuesday through Saturday

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.