JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Sig Sauer Romeo5 XDR Predator Green Dot Sight. Runs off a single AAA battery with 50,000 hours battery life. Has multiple reticles to choose from including: 2 moa green dot, dot with underline, green triangle, dot with triangle (think predator movies). Auto shuts off after a few minutes of no motion then instantly comes back on after being touched or moved. Has either a absolute or lower 1/3 co-witness height. Shock Proof, Fog Proof, and Water Proof. Works great, just need some money for projects. Comes with all original packaging.

Asking $220

20201026_214705.jpg 20201026_214811.jpg 20201026_214836.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Okay I was thinking about putting it in front of my Skinner peep on my Marlin lever gun
Might be a bit high, this option doesn't have the low, shotgun style, mount because of the integral AAA battery built into the mount, only a absolute (.83 inch) and lower 1/3 height (1 inch) height.

Okay I was thinking about putting it in front of my Skinner peep on my Marlin lever gun
If you are really looking for a low mount option I could sell you a Holosun HE403 Green dot for $180, it has a low mount and lower 1/3 same size, but lighter and takes the little CR2032 watch style batteries with 50,000 hours just a 2moa dot..

For sale is a Sig Sauer Romeo5 XDR Predator Green Dot Sight. Runs off a single AAA battery with 50,000 hours battery life. Has multiple reticles to choose from including: 2 moa green dot, dot with underline, green triangle, dot with triangle (think predator movies). Auto shuts off after a few minutes of no motion then instantly comes back on after being touched or moved. Has either a absolute or lower 1/3 co-witness height. Shock Proof, Fog Proof, and Water Proof. Works great, just need some money for projects. Comes with all original packaging.

Asking $220

View attachment 768261 View attachment 768262 View attachment 768263
Price Drop! Now $220, looking to sell quick!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top