JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

20180510_214932.jpg

Last Edited:
Enough $ to do the transfers, and possibly for a holster for my new carry... just want to try and work out a smooth / fair trade. This gun has seen tops 300rnds. $900 brand new vs a $600 fire arm (figure asking for some holster $$$ wouldn't be too much, haha)

Bummer!!! I have a Glock 17 Gen 5 with about 100 rounds through it for sale on here. That XCarry is a great gun. The Glock 19 Gen 5 is a nice gun. I think Glock made a huge improvement with the match grade barrel. I've owned Glocks before, and the Gen 5 by far out shoots them all. I'm like you though, left Glock to go to Sig P320's :)

Bummer!!! I have a Glock 17 Gen 5 with about 100 rounds through it for sale on here. That XCarry is a great gun. The Glock 19 Gen 5 is a nice gun. I think Glock made a huge improvement with the match grade barrel. I've owned Glocks before, and the Gen 5 by far out shoots them all. I'm like you though, left Glock to go to Sig P320's :)

Yeah, my first gun was a glock, moved to springfield and loved the XD models alot other than carying they were quite uncomfortable, so i went to Sig, i held a G19 gen 5 and was so pleased they fixed the mag not being flush, now my pinky is actually on the frame. Just need a smoother trigger and better sights on this glock and ill be happy.

Yeah, my first gun was a glock, moved to springfield and loved the XD models alot other than carying they were quite uncomfortable, so i went to Sig, i held a G19 gen 5 and was so pleased they fixed the mag not being flush, now my pinky is actually on the frame. Just need a smoother trigger and better sights on this glock and ill be happy.
Man, I experienced the same thing. Was using Springfield's as well, but just were not comfortable to carry. If you were interested in a G17 Gen 5, I'd trade you. Even have a nice Kydex OWB that actually does well in concealment. I hope you get what you want. Haven't seen too many G19 Gen 5's on here yet. Maybe you should just sell the Sig outright and go buy one.

Man, I experienced the same thing. Was using Springfield's as well, but just were not comfortable to carry. If you were interested in a G17 Gen 5, I'd trade you. Even have a nice Kydex OWB that actually does well in concealment. I hope you get what you want. Haven't seen too many G19 Gen 5's on here yet. Maybe you should just sell the Sig outright and go buy one.

Yeah i sold it today, and just bought my gen 5 G19. Someone offered enough to buy a new Glock 19, so it worked out.

Yeah i sold it today, and just bought my gen 5 G19. Someone offered enough to buy a new Glock 19, so it worked out.
Awesome! Hey, just an FYI, I put a Tango Down mag release by Vickers Tactical in mine and it makes all the difference in mag changes. You can get it pretty cheap on Ebay, and easy to install. Good luck with your new gun!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.