JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Castle Rock
State
Washington
P320 X5 9mm for sale about 250 rounds fired out of the stock barrel and another 250 after upgrades. Comes with all original parts, box and whatever it came with from the factory. Picture of target is at 20 yards with 22 rounds of cheap bulk ammo. I think it was 124gr or 115gr. The black square is 1 inch. This gun shoots very well and way better with match ammo but I could not find any at the house before I shot it for the picture. This gun will not disappoint but I like my P226 X5 more than this one. I am not a big fan of striker fired pistols but this trigger is about the best I have shot.

Specs:
Sig Sauer P320 X5
4-21rd magazines
Bar-Sto match fitted bull barrel
Grayguns solid guide rod with 15 pound 1911 spring
Grayguns Competition Trigger kit (Not in the current picture but installed, looks the same)
Internals have been polished where the trigger bar rides and trigger bar itself for a smother pull.
Leupold DeltaPoint Pro 2.5 MOA
Springer adapter plate for the Leupold DPP.

$1400 cash No trades

20181019_230402.jpg
20181118_161802.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks I've gone back and fourth on this pistol way too much. Time for someone to take it and shoot it like it should. A P220 X6 would be a great trade if anyone has one laying around ;)

It is a fantastic trigger, like I said it is almost like shooting a single action pistol. You will not be disappointed.

I have a few of their triggers in different pistols and I am always happy with their products.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.