JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale is a slightly used, very hard to find, Sig Sauer P320 gen 2 Compact Grip Module in FDE (Flat Dark Earth). Purchased in February 2017. Also has the updated unopened slide catch assembly that has never been opened. It has only been used at the range one time. There is nothing wrong with this module, and my reason for selling it is because I had to go to the small grip module to fit my hand. I live in Clackamas County Oregon, and willing to meet in the Portland Metro Area. I'm asking $55 Cash OBO. Would consider trade for Sig Sauer P220 OEM 8 round magazines.

If interested, please respond here or with a phone number and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

2017-06-13 14.55.56 (2).jpg 2017-06-13 14.50.22 (3).jpg 2017-06-13 14.43.29.jpg

Last Edited:
For Sale is a slightly used, very hard to find, Sig Sauer P320 gen 2 Compact Grip Module in FDE (Flat Dark Earth). Purchased in February 2017. Also has the updated unopened slide catch assembly that has never been opened. It has only been used at the range one time. There is nothing wrong with this module, and my reason for selling it is because I had to go to the small grip module to fit my hand. I live in Clackamas County Oregon, and willing to meet in the Portland Metro Area. I'm asking $55 Cash OBO. Would consider trade for Sig Sauer P220 OEM 8 round magazines.

If interested, please respond here or with a phone number and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

View attachment 377968 View attachment 377970 View attachment 377971

I'm sure you've probably already gotten rid of this but on the off chance you haven't I am interested. Let me know. F. Brackin

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.