JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale a full size Sig P320 in 9mm. This is the full size with the 17 rounds magazines. The gun had the voluntary upgrade done and it's in perfect condition.For sale a full size Sig Sauer P320 in 9 mm. Comes with hard case, holster, extra magazine, lock and manuals and 25% coupon at the Sig Sauer online store. This is the modular system model, striker fire, with 17 rounds magazines and night sights. The gun had the voluntary upgrade in February.

I also have 175 rounds of ammo in the deal for another $50: 3 boxes of Fiocchi FMJ, and 1/2 box of Federal jacketed hollow points that I can add for extra $50

That's an awesome gun, see details here: P320 Nitron Full-Size

The P320 Full-Size offers a smooth, crisp trigger to make any shooter more accurate, an intuitive, 3-point takedown and unmatched modularity to fit any shooter and any situation. Its full-size frame is ideal for target shooting, home defense and any scenario where shootability and sighted accuracy are of the highest priority. This modular, striker-fired pistol features a full-size grip, full length slide, and choice of contrast or SIGLITE Night Sights.

Price: $450 for pistol + $50 for ammo

FTF transaction, FFL transfer, buyer over 21.

8057706_01_sig_sauer_p320_full_size_with__640.jpg

If it didn't have the trigger upgrade I would have bought it!

Good luck with sale :D
Have you shot a P320 yet with the trigger upgrade? It's so much better than the original trigger. Though, I ended up dropping in a Sig P320 flat trigger and it works amazing. Just a thought.

The gun was shooting great before and after the upgrade. To be honest I didn't noticed any difference before or after.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.