JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
****Sold****
This gun comes with 3 highly saught after factory mags. as the P239 is no longer being made by Sig. You get one 10 rd. mag, and two 8 rounders. The factory installed night sites are lit! It's DA/SA with decoker, threaded barrel, and a shaved hammer. It was manufactured a year ago and has yet to be unwrapped. Buyer will get the gun that's still bagged up, the other one shown was only utilized for the photos posted here. I'll cover transfer, buyer covers their $10 background. I can meet in Salem, Monmouth, Albany, Corvallis, or Philomath.

Last Edited:
****Final price drop****
This gun comes with 3 highly saught after factory mags. as the P239 is no longer being made by Sig. You get one 10 rd. mag, and two 8 rounders. The factory installed night sites are lit! It's double action with decoker, threaded barrel, and a shaved hammer. It was manufactured a year ago and has yet to be unwrapped. Buyer will get the gun that's still bagged up, the other one shown was only utilized for the photos posted here. $540 I'll cover transfer, buyer covers their $10 background. I can meet in Salem, Monmouth, Albany, Corvallis, or Philomath.
I would love to trade one of my Glocks... But it's a beautiful gun and a great price

****Final price drop****
This gun comes with 3 highly saught after factory mags. as the P239 is no longer being made by Sig. You get one 10 rd. mag, and two 8 rounders. The factory installed night sites are lit! It's double action with decoker, threaded barrel, and a shaved hammer. It was manufactured a year ago and has yet to be unwrapped. Buyer will get the gun that's still bagged up, the other one shown was only utilized for the photos posted here. $540 I'll cover transfer, buyer covers their $10 background. I can meet in Salem, Monmouth, Albany, Corvallis, or Philomath.
It's a SA/DA correct? You said double action

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.