JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Billings
State
Montana
I am enchanted with a used Sig Sauer Legion P238 I bought for my wife last fall, and am on a quest to find another (so I can have one too!). A Legion P238 would be ideal, but any of Sig's P238 flavors should be fine, as long as it is in good working order.

Do you have one you're not using? Migrated to another EDC and don't pull out the P238 anymore? Looking to streamline? If yes, I'd love to discuss. If your P238 is your only 380 and you have ammo, holster, or other items that you'd like to sell with the gun (vs having stranded 'stuff'), I'd be happy to buy them as well if that would make a sale more interesting for you.

Reach out if you'd like to explore. I am based in Wisconsin, but will be in Billings, Montana in February if a meet-up at an FFL there would be convenient. I also will be in Seattle later in spring if that works better. Or you can ship direct to my FFL in WI (it accepts personal in-bound transfers).

Thank you for your consideration!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.