JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy, I'm looking to sell my "like new" condition Sig P227 Tactical DA/SA .45, 10+1 capacity double stack. It has the factory installed SRT trigger kit, higher profile sights, and of course a Threaded barrel for a suppressor! I have put less than 200 rounds through it, kept it cleaned and well maintained, and though I like to shoot it, I seem to have moved away from .45s. It comes with the usual Sig case, 2 10+1 magazines, and a handy manual. Looking for $650 firm, not really into any trades, and let's do the transfer/paperwork at West Coast Armory in Bellevue/Factoria.
Article if you want better pics and specs as my phone camera is useless...-
Suppressor-Ready: SIG Sauer P227 Tactical - Gun World Magazine
Thanks for looking,
JRH

20181226_154459.jpg 20181226_154545.jpg

That's a good price for the handgun.

These are now discontinued by SIG, so get them now while you can. I really like mine, and if you were closer I would snap this one up just to have another one just like it (if you don't sell it and you find yourself in the Portland area with the handgun, ping me and I will buy it).

These have the SRT trigger in them, and if you can find them (discontinued also), you can get 14 round mags for them with the extended sleeve (but there is a good chance you would have to replace the spring to make it work right - the 10 round mags work perfect out of the box).

I really enjoyed it, I'm sad/surprised that Sig discontinued them. Another cool thing is that it fits in the same holster as the 226! Sale Pending.

Howdy, I'm looking to sell my "like new" condition Sig P227 Tactical DA/SA .45, 10+1 capacity double stack. It has the factory installed SRT trigger kit, higher profile sights, and of course a Threaded barrel for a suppressor! I have put less than 200 rounds through it, kept it cleaned and well maintained, and though I like to shoot it, I seem to have moved away from .45s. It comes with the usual Sig case, 2 10+1 magazines, and a handy manual. Looking for $650 firm, not really into any trades, and let's do the transfer/paperwork at West Coast Armory in Bellevue/Factoria.
Article if you want better pics and specs as my phone camera is useless...-
Suppressor-Ready: SIG Sauer P227 Tactical - Gun World Magazine
Thanks for looking,
JRH

View attachment 531720 View attachment 531721
SALE PENDING.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.