JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2150
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
Sig P226 S Generation 1 X-Five Competition variant chambered in .40 S&W. This pistol was manufactured in Germany by Sig Sauer's Mastershop and imported to the United States by Sigarms Exeter, NH prior to Sig Germany's export ban (no non Sig import markings).

Pistol is factory equipped with an all steel frame and slide with 5" barrel, target sights with rear adjustable for windage and elevation, SAO trigger, extended magazine release, jet funnel magwell and Nill wood grips.

Comes with x2 magazines (14 round silver baseplate and 15 round black baseplate). In fantastic condition, looks to have been shot little and treated well as seen from photos.

Sig Germany and the Mastershop are no longer in operation, Sig Sauer in the United States no longer produces steel framed P226 variants and also does not produce the P226 X-Five or any 5" P226 variant, making this a perfect addition to a collection or an amazing shooter!

Can ship FFL to FFL insured +$50. No trades. Also can provide invoice showing "tax paid" if needed by buyer.

May consider trades/partial trade, feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer.

IMGP4673.jpeg IMGP4676.jpeg IMGP4682.jpeg IMGP4702.jpeg IMGP4703.jpeg IMGP4691.jpeg IMGP4690.jpeg IMGP4699.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Beautiful pistol! Does this come with the original test target and the original numbers matching box?
No test target and red box with numbers matching. This is indicative that the gun was went through by Sig and "certified pre-owned". I have a few CPO with red box and none came with test target for some reason.

IMGP4675.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.