JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all,

Up for sale is my essentially brand new in original case, less than 60 rounds fired, stainless P226 X-Five. It's in near perfect condition (only took it out once) and its lived in my safe every since. I'm selling this to fund other priorities - painful but I'll be happy when it goes to someone that can put it through its deserved paces.

The X-Five comes with the following (all pictured):
  • Sig Custom Works Locking Hard Case
  • Sig Challenge Coin
  • P226 X-Five Handgun
  • Three (3) P226 X-Five 20rd Magazines with Silver/Aluminum Basepads (came with the gun)
  • Four (4) Additional P226 X-Five 20rd Magazines with Silver/Aluminum Basepads (new/unopened - retail for $60 each, $240 total)
  • All Sig OEM Paperwork and Hard Case Lock Instructions

I'll sell everything above for $2,100 cash. FFL transfers to be done at Tigard Pawn 4 More in Tigard, OR - buyer pays the transfer fee ($30 I believe).

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. Take care and have a great day!

Gun Specs:
The original P226-XFIVE quickly became known the world over as the ultimate target pistol. Now SIG Custom Works is bringing that same legendary performance and precision back with an all new P226-XFIVE. Based on the venerable P226 platform, this 9mm Single-Action Only pistol is designed for maximum performance with a 5-inch bull barrel and a stainless steel frame delivering a smooth, flawless action and unrivaled accuracy. The P226-XFIVE can be adapted to any shooter's preference with a fully adjustable trigger for pull weight, over-travel and a trigger shoe that is removeable and adjustable for length-of-pull. The adjustable Dawson-style rear sight plate can be removed to direct-mount a ROMEO1PRO, ROMEO2, or any other optic using the standard PRO footprint. The P226-XFIVE is a Custom Works production release and comes with three 20-Round steel magazines with alloy base pads.

UPC798681662722
ActionSTRIKER
Barrel Length5 BARREL
Caliber9MM LUGER (9X19 PARA)
Capacity20 ROUNDS
FinishSTAINLESS STEEL

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 9.jpg 11.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: