JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a like-new Sig Sauer P226 MK-25 chambered in 9mm. As most of you already know, this was the service pistol issued to the Navy SEALs before the current Glock 19. This particular MK25 is clean, well-maintained, and has approximately 150 rounds through it. It's predominately a Safe Queen (hence why I'm selling it) and has been cleaned and lubricated exclusively with FrogLube. I'll throw in the remainder of the FrogLube paste with the sale. It comes with the case, two original magazines, and the chamber cable lock.

Full specifications for the pistol can be found here: P226 MK25 Full-Size

I'll just mention this in case this actually matters to someone: the small QR code sticker on the frame of the gun has been removed. Also, there is an insignificant blemish near the M1913 rail which I've included in a picture.

Price is $675 firm, which if you do your homework I think you'll find very generous, and the sale will take place in A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton, OR. The buyer pays the transfer fee.

Thanks for looking!

20180728_133856.jpg 20180728_134006.jpg 20180728_134039.jpg 20180728_134107.jpg 20180728_134256.jpg

Last Edited:
That's one of my dream guns, trying to sell my NIB G21 Gen4 this week so I can buy it.
You'll love it. It's a rock solid shooter. I just prefer to train with the pistol I carry, which is an entirely different make so the Sig tended to get neglected.

You'll love it. It's a rock solid shooter. I just prefer to train with the pistol I carry, which is an entirely different make so the Sig tended to get neglected.

This will be my third SIG. I am spoiled now and I got the SIGness. Totally sold on SIG DA/SA handguns with decockers. Going to send them all off to be 'Burked'.

I never really liked the trigger on a striker fired gun, I just lived with it because I didn't know any better.

Keeping my eyes open for a P224 SAS in 9mm for a sub-compact CC handgun. Thought about the 938 but it wasn't that much smaller than a P229 and it is single stack. Thought about the CZ RAMI, but then remembered the P224 and the fact that the P224 would share mags and operating routine with the larger SIGs too.

This will be my third SIG. I am spoiled now and I got the SIGness. Totally sold on SIG DA/SA handguns with decockers. Going to send them all off to be 'Burked'.

I never really liked the trigger on a striker fired gun, I just lived with it because I didn't know any better.

Keeping my eyes open for a P224 SAS in 9mm for a sub-compact CC handgun. Thought about the 938 but it wasn't that much smaller than a P229 and it is single stack. Thought about the CZ RAMI, but then remembered the P224 and the fact that the P224 would share mags and operating routine with the larger SIGs too.

That should be a tshirt: "Get up, come on get down with the SIGness"

Damnit, I just sold my Glock, that was a good deal to whoever got it...

Yes it was. Happy early birthday to me. :D

I like the trigger and action better than my 229 or 227. The 227 with the SRT as a weird feel to it when the hammer drops - it clatters and feels loose. The 229 with its shorter slide has a stronger recoil spring and does not feel as smooth. The 227 does not feel as smooth either although it has the same length slide. They are all good guns, but I think I will like the 226 the best - I have yet to shoot it as it is hot out and very dry, so I am hesitant to shoot it in my woods.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.