JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1595
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
***$1,595*** For Sale is an American made Sig Sauer P226 LDC All Stainless 9mm DA/SA! Like NEW! NEVER FIRED! Gun is in Excellent Condition! Triple Serial Number on slide, barrel and frame. This is a RARE US made LDC. Comes with 3 Mec Gar 17 round magazines, Factory Box, book, lock, E2 Grip tool and High Viz tool with extra fiber optic. Also has a Grayguns Master Spring Kit installed.

The following are some specifications of the gun:

This P226 has a full length dust cover which makes it much different from most other Sig pistols.
  • Skeletonized hammer
  • Stainless frame (total weight without magazine is 39.5oz)
  • Flared decocker lever (looks like the one used on the P226 X5 All Around)
  • Oversized slide release / slide stop lever (at a quick glance looks much like the ones used on the X-Series)
  • Adjustable rear sight
  • Fiber optic front sight
  • Triple serial numbered (serial on slide, barrel, and frame)
  • Heavy Bull Barrel (15mm) like German Mastershop X5 & X6 Pistols
  • Frame marked US17 and DE Part number: E26R-9-STAS-LDC-DE
$1,595 Cash.

Transfer/Background Check to take place at Tigard Pawn 4 More ($25) or Money Market Pawn ($35) in Portland or Adaptive Firing Solutions ($20) in Oregon City. Buyer pays for Transfer and background check.

2019-04-26 15.24.06-1.jpg 2019-04-26 15.19.24.jpg 2019-04-26 15.19.35.jpg 2019-04-26 15.20.49.jpg 2019-04-26 15.21.38.jpg 2019-04-26 15.21.56.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have the same pistol. You can't beat the quality for the money. It's that good. Super low felt recoil when shooting 124gr at 126PF. Somebody should grab it before it's too late...

@LuLuBelle - the P226 LDC is quite different from the legacy P226. It's rather close to the P226 X series, though far from being identical, due to slightly different profiles and features here and there.

LDC has a well-balanced body mass of the P226 X5 that produces a lower recoil noticeably. This is something a legacy SST P226 is unable to provide due to the law of physics. The gun is also super easy to maintain: regular short extractor, standard full-length guide-rod, long hammer strut, and fully compatible with widely available aftermarket internal parts... Ultimately, the most benefit of the LDC is it's made in USA so Sig in NH will take care of it if things go wrong. The frame has grooves for a mag-well as well. It can be easily installed if you can find a mag well for X5.

German X5/X6 are definitely art pieces... there is no wonder about that, but LDC has a really strong sales point when it comes to practicability, parts availability, and customer supports from SIG NH.

P226 LDC is not widely available. Since OP's LDC is brand new, I would definitely take advantage of being a local by making an appointment with him to have a detailed look (if he allows...). I guess I'm just an unlucky guy but my experience has not been always good when a transaction involves shipping. Anyway, as I said earlier in this thread, I think you will see why I said you can't really beat the quality for money. Good luck!

Last Edited:
If you have the time, could you make a similar comparison of this handgun to the P226 Legion.

Thank you in advance.
Oops, sorry I just saw your comment.

P226 Legion is based on an aluminum frame with a GGI designed P-SAIT trigger, updated Beavertail profile and the X-ray sights while the LDC is based on a heavy steel frame, full-sized beavertail, oversized controls, and target sights.

There are few details but I would like to say that the Legion is designed for self-defense purposes while LDC is clearly designed for competitions.

IMHO, Legion is a kind of 'everything ready' out of the box gun while LDC is more of an 'upgrade ready' gun. I think all you need to do with the Legion is to adjust the trigger to your preference. Or - reduce the hammer spring weight if you want to reduce DA pull weight, which recoil spring replacement is also often required depending on the types of ammunition you are shooting.

On the other hand, with LDC, it's no brainer that you would want to upgrade certain parts to your preference as long as they are IPSC legal, just like how most of the competition shooters do with their guns. With mine, I have replaced 1) front sight, 2) trigger with the GGI PSAIT dual adj trigger, 3) SRT, 4) Hammer, 5) mainspring and 6) grips with Hogue Aluminum grips.

Besides that, I also have GGI competition sear and hammer kit as well as the polished hammer and sear set, done by Robert Burke. Based on the profiles I have studied from those, I bought extra sear and hammer and was able to polish them to my preference by myself, resulting in SA 2.79lb / DA 7.23lb trigger pull.

With this setup, I can shoot any factory round without light striker issue. I can also get safe 25% of an additional pull reduction by adding GGI EDC trigger kit, which will make SA 2.09 lb / DA 5.42lb. I'm planning to try that in the future.

Anyway, hope it was helpful! :)

IMG_3534.jpg

Last Edited:
Gentlemen, if you have questions, please post up a thread. Let's keep this for the sale of the OP's pistol only. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.