JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sig P220 45 ACP made about 1987 and has had very little run through it. When I bought it about 5 year ago it wouldn't go bang. After trip to a local gunsmith who dismantled it and cleaned the old dried factory grease I have a weapon that functions flawless and has much better accuracy than I am capable of achieving as the test target shows. The slide has a hard chrome type finish and for the most part, this has been a safe queen. Difficult to find one of this vintage in this condition with the box, test target and two Sig brand magazines.

I am asking $700 and the only trade I am interested in is a convertible Vaquero in 45 Colt/45 ACP the shorter the better. Not straight up mind you but I will be as fair as I can. Any other trade I most likely would not give a very good deal. Cash is king. Please respond by PM for further contact details. Please keep the low ball offers for other items. Legal fees are on the buyer from Eugene to Keizer. I can't handle the metro traffic.

MVC-038S.JPG MVC-039S.JPG MVC-040S.JPG MVC-041S.JPG MVC-042S.JPG MVC-043S.JPG MVC-044S.JPG MVC-045S.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.