JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a great condition Sig Mk25 in the factory coyote tan (one mark on the right side of the grip from playing tetris in the safe shown in photo). I am in Southeast Portland, and will cover both our fees at adaptive firing solutions in Oregon city, or lucky sporting goods in Banks, Oregon. If you have another FFL in mind, let me know, and we can each pay our own fees.

Manufacturers date 14-Mar-2014. Night sights are more recent from around 2019. Round count under 500 for sure, and mostly on a SiCo threaded barrel that is available for the right trade. Original barrel has a handful of magazines through it at most. Wear from cycling it mostly. Comes with two factory 15-round mags. More mags available for the right trade.

Willing to trade for a Beretta M9A3 BLACK model only, not FDE. Can be in the same condition as mine, or a little saltier.

Cash price added for those who keep PMing me.

Thank you for your time.

IMG_2177.jpeg IMG_2178.jpeg IMG_2179.jpeg IMG_2180.jpeg IMG_2181.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
mk25 is a genuine pleasure to shoot, but because of the anchor engraving, you're contractually obligated to yell "YARRR BULLSEYE" every time you hit your target.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.