JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Cornelius
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a open box, never fired Sig Sauer M400 AR-15 pistol with a ton of extras for sale. I picked this up a few months ago but haven't had the chance to take it to the range or do much of anything with it due to multiple issues that have come up recently. The gun itself is factory new, it's been taken out of the box but that's about it. A bunch of accessories and ammo are included, not looking for trades at the moment as I really just need the cash. Also, I'm not really wanting to separate any of the items / ammo to multiple buyers, would much rather get rid of everything at once. Total cost of everything here was right around $2000 or so, so this is a pretty good deal to get just about everything you'll need to use and maintain the maintain the pistol all at once, some of which is pretty hard to come by right now.

All included items are also brand new, they've just been taken out of the box but never actually used (same as the pistol).

Sig Sauer M400 AR-15 Pistol, 10.5" Barrel (Original Box, Manual)
Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot Optic
Sig Sauer Romeo-MSR Red Dot Optic
Sig Sauer Ambidex. Charging Handle
Sig Sauer Single Point Harness
9 x MagPul Gen2 30 Rd. magazines (10 Total, 1 included with pistol)
Magazine Loader
Cleaning Mat
Cleaning Kit
Sight Mark Bore Sighter
Tactical Sling
Padded Carrying Case / Range Bag
680 Rounds of Ammo
- 500 Rounds IMI 5.56 FMJ
- 100 Rounds Remington 5.56 FMJ
- 40 Rounds Remington .223 Defensive
- 40 Rounds .223 FMJ

Let me know if you have any questions. Prefer to meet at an FFL in the Forest Grove / Hillsboro / Beaverton / Tigard area, buyers choice and buyer pays all fees.

IMG_0699.JPEG IMG_0701.JPEG IMG_0703.JPEG IMG_0705.JPEG IMG_0707.JPEG IMG_0710.JPEG IMG_0708.JPEG IMG_0711.JPEG IMG_0713.JPEG IMG_0714.JPEG IMG_0716.JPEG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Deal fell through, it's back on the market.

I'm only looking for local buyers and would prefer to complete the transaction either today or tomorrow if possible, in cash. Also, would prefer to use A Cut Above Pawn as the FFL, but am willing to travel a little bit within the Portland metro area to complete the transfer. Shoot me a message if interested.

Thanks for looking.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.