JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im looking at buying a sig sauer p220 and was wondering who is a good dealer to go through. Ive tried several times to e-mail and call jc weaponry with no results so if anybody has any good sig sauer dealers then let me know.

I guess I should have mentioned that Im looking for a 220 carry, not the fullsize. JC weaponary, Ive tried many times to contact him via phone and e-mail with no results.

Im looking at buying a sig sauer p220 and was wondering who is a good dealer to go through. Ive tried several times to e-mail and call jc weaponry with no results so if anybody has any good sig sauer dealers then let me know.

[email protected]

360-909-2115

Email me again and I will check to see when you emailed me last, I normally answer all emails within 24hrs.

I have P220's in stock now, Both Full size and Carry. DA/SA and SAO.

I am a SIG Master Dealer (SIGnificant), 01/03 FFL/SOT NFA Dealer, CAV Stocking Dealer, Tactical Solutions Master Dealer.

I am also a NWFA Dealer once Joey activates my account. ;)

PM me here if you'd like as well.

[email protected]

360-909-2115

Email me again and I will check to see when you emailed me last, I normally answer all emails within 24hrs.

I have P220's in stock now, Both Full size and Carry. DA/SA and SAO.

I am a SIG Master Dealer (SIGnificant), 01/03 FFL/SOT NFA Dealer, CAV Stocking Dealer, Tactical Solutions Master Dealer.

I am also a NWFA Dealer once Joey activates my account. ;)

PM me here if you'd like as well.

JC weaponry, I just sent you a e-mail so hopefully it goes through. If not then I can try calling you again. Let me know if it didnt come through. Also, Im out of town for the next week so, no hurry

I have bought several guns from Gunbroker on 82nd Dr, very nice people, prices don't beat anybody out though. Heard a lot of good things about Keiths in Gresham, but I don't know if they carry Sig, I think they do.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top