JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im looking at buying a sig sauer p220 and was wondering who is a good dealer to go through. Ive tried several times to e-mail and call jc weaponry with no results so if anybody has any good sig sauer dealers then let me know.

I guess I should have mentioned that Im looking for a 220 carry, not the fullsize. JC weaponary, Ive tried many times to contact him via phone and e-mail with no results.

Im looking at buying a sig sauer p220 and was wondering who is a good dealer to go through. Ive tried several times to e-mail and call jc weaponry with no results so if anybody has any good sig sauer dealers then let me know.

[email protected]

360-909-2115

Email me again and I will check to see when you emailed me last, I normally answer all emails within 24hrs.

I have P220's in stock now, Both Full size and Carry. DA/SA and SAO.

I am a SIG Master Dealer (SIGnificant), 01/03 FFL/SOT NFA Dealer, CAV Stocking Dealer, Tactical Solutions Master Dealer.

I am also a NWFA Dealer once Joey activates my account. ;)

PM me here if you'd like as well.

[email protected]

360-909-2115

Email me again and I will check to see when you emailed me last, I normally answer all emails within 24hrs.

I have P220's in stock now, Both Full size and Carry. DA/SA and SAO.

I am a SIG Master Dealer (SIGnificant), 01/03 FFL/SOT NFA Dealer, CAV Stocking Dealer, Tactical Solutions Master Dealer.

I am also a NWFA Dealer once Joey activates my account. ;)

PM me here if you'd like as well.

JC weaponry, I just sent you a e-mail so hopefully it goes through. If not then I can try calling you again. Let me know if it didnt come through. Also, Im out of town for the next week so, no hurry

I have bought several guns from Gunbroker on 82nd Dr, very nice people, prices don't beat anybody out though. Heard a lot of good things about Keiths in Gresham, but I don't know if they carry Sig, I think they do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top