JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
Zip Code
(cross posting in accessories as well)

This is a replacement unit from Sig, factory zero'd at 25 yrds. New in the box and has not been mounted. The photo with the sight on a gun is a stock photo to help illustrate just how compact the sight is.

Including all accessories as pictured, and the Sig box.

This unit replaced the original Romeo Zero I bought for my P365XL. The original sight was a simple direct install (two screws out, two screws in) except I couldn't figure out how to raise the dot anymore. I was told that I lowered the dot "too far" so it wouldn't come back up anymore. Apparently that's a thing.

So Sig asked for the unit back and sent me a replacement Rome Zero that has been zero'd at 25 yrds so I don't need to zero it although I'm skeptical if that's at all true. Suspect that depends on the host, you may still need to fine tune it. I was also told that Sig stands behind their sights and will fix/replace units due to quality issues, similar to many other reputable sight manufacturers. And they do stand behind their products.

While I was waiting for the replacement unit, I ended up getting a Streamlight TLR6a with laser for my P365XL...so the Romeo Zero will have to find a new home.

More info: Sig Sauer

For trade...I'm looking for a Vortex 3X magnifier for my Eotech, Juliet would do as well, a reaction rod (or spline socket rod) for my 556, a vise, heavy grain 77+ 556/223 ammo.

365xlzero-hero-web.jpg 365xlzero-right-web.jpg IMG_1157.jpg IMG_1159.jpg IMG_1156.jpg IMG_1160.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top