JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, black anodized aluminium frame. I'm a polymer guy but love this pistol. On the downside, the black anodized frame shows wear fairly quickly as opposed to a polymer frame...

My Fiance bought one of the 938s and loved it so much, she had a Taurus before and she will not put the 938 down, its her EDC and she just straight loves the gun, I reload a lot and her 938 eats everything I throw at it from +P Winchester self defense ammo to hand loads to Remington umc, as for the kick, she has broke both wrists and shooting my 1911 gets to her after a few mags, but she can shoot the 938 for hours. Great gun and definitely worth the money. May have to buy one for my self... to match my sig 1911 :)

Mine cc as well! Seems like I tried everyone as we'll. I initially never considered it because of the safety but I borrowed one and was practicing dry firing and got used to the safety quick. Night sights, I got the rosewood version and it looks fantastic.

I have been looking at the P938's for my wife. I also have looking at the Beretta Nano's as well. We have been looking for quite some time because my wife has small hands and does not have the strength to rack the slide on larger semi autos. We tried revolvers and once again hand strength to pull the trigger on DA or cocking the hammer for SA was an issue. Pulling the trigger on SA was a piece of cake. She still struggles with the P938 and Beretta Nano but at least with practice she can manage it. She likes both, heck I like both. Price seems to be night and day with the P938 coming in at $699 (at least what I have noticed so far) and I have found the Nano for as low as $399 (if you happen to like the green, pink and purple colors) otherwise $438.00 for black. I will need to keep looking at reviews and reading all of your input on this thread. We have had the opportunity to handle both now it's a matter of deciding. Like I said we like both. Who knows maybe I'll buy both.

For what its worth, I have a P938 SAS that has had far too many stove pipes and have not been able to get Sig to do a thing about it. I have heard numerous complaints about the original lot of these pistols and am very surprised at the way Sig expects me to pay some big fee to look at the problem given the vast number of complaints. I may be some wild exception but I'd think very seriously before buying another one. I hope your wife's escapes the problems I'm having.

my Fiance and sister went to buy them at the same time, fiance came home with one, my sister didnt quite have the cash at the time, sister just finally got hers, now mom is jealous of it :) its great!

I've done some more tuning to mine and now have a dead reliable 5.5 lb trigger pull. It has also smoothed considerably. I like this piece more and more all the time and it just might be time to sell my also excellent Kahr CM9.