JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my used Sig Sauer P938 Extreme. I probably have about 300 rounds through her. This beauty was my first carry gun, but she just sits in the safe now that I carry a larger one. All of the following is included:

P938 Extreme (Paid 650.00)
4 Mags (One 6rd Three 7rd) (Discluding the one that came with the gun I paid $38.00/each or $114.00)
Owner's Manual
Original Case
Holster that came in original case
IWB Clinger Holster, "no print wonder" (Paid $60.00)
Remora Holster (Paid $20.00)
Gun Lock

There is one cosmetic scratch on the barrel at the ejection port (see photo). Buy one new and it will happen in about 50 rounds. It's just the nature of this gun. The actual funtional inside of the barrel is in near perfect shape (see other photos).

I'm definitely open to trade. I dont want anything "custom". Please ONLY offer me stock firearms in 9mm, 45acp, 308, 7.62, 223/556, 5.45. Preferably: Sig Sauer P320, Glock, Canik SF elite, Spikes, BCM, POF, Daniel Defense, Arsenal, Vepr. I might even take a 9mm Shield if it was cheap enough (now that the rebate offer is going on I can get a new one for about $265). I will give or take cash for difference of traded item/items

Im willing to meet anywhere within reason and within my work schedule. I would probably prefer Lynwood Guns (Lynwood), Low Priced Guns (Bellevue), or Precise shooter (Lynwood) I think the transfer fee at those places is $25.00, YOU PAY.

Specs:

Caliber: 9mm
Action Type: SAO
Overall Length: 5.9
Overall Height: 3.9
Overall Width: 1.1 in
Barrel Length: 3.0 in
Sight Radius: 4.2 in
Weight w/out Mag: 16.0 oz
Magazines: 3, 7 round 1, 6 round
Sights: SIGLITE Night Sights
Grips: Hogue G-10 Extreme Grips
Frame Finish: Black Hard AnodizedSlide
Finish: Nitron®Accessory
Rail: No
Features: Ambi-Safety Beavertail style frame Hogue G-10 Extreme Grips

IMG_0961.JPG IMG_0967.JPG IMG_0969.PNG IMG_0957.JPG IMG_0960.JPG

There is one cosmetic scratch on the barrel at the ejection port (see photo). Buy one new and it will happen in about 50 rounds. It's just the nature of this gun. The actual funtional inside of the barrel is in near perfect shape (see other photos).

Just wanted to concur, this statement. My wife's P938 has the same cosmetic scratch on hers, it's unavoidable. Great gun, best of luck with your sale.

Selling my used Sig Sauer P938 Extreme. I probably have about 300 rounds through her. This beauty was my first carry gun, but she just sits in the safe now that I carry a larger one. All of the following is included:

P938 Extreme (Paid 650.00)
4 Mags (One 6rd Three 7rd) (Discluding the one that came with the gun I paid $38.00/each or $114.00)
Owner's Manual
Original Case
Holster that came in original case
IWB Clinger Holster, "no print wonder" (Paid $60.00)
Remora Holster (Paid $20.00)
Gun Lock

I'm definitely open to trade. I dont want anything "custom". Please ONLY offer me stock firearms in 9mm, 45acp, 308, 7.62, 223/556, 5.45. Preferably: Sig Sauer P320, Glock, Canik SF elite, Spikes, BCM, POF, Daniel Defense, Arsenal, Vepr. I might even take a 9mm Shield if it was cheap enough (now that the rebate offer is going on I can get a new one for about $265). I will give or take cash for difference of traded item/items

Im willing to meet anywhere within reason and within my work schedule. I would probably prefer Lynwood Guns (Lynwood), Low Priced Guns (Bellevue), or Precise shooter (Lynwood) I think the transfer fee at those places is $25.00, YOU PAY.

Specs:

Caliber: 9mm
Action Type: SAO
Overall Length: 5.9
Overall Height: 3.9
Overall Width: 1.1 in
Barrel Length: 3.0 in
Sight Radius: 4.2 in
Weight w/out Mag: 16.0 oz
Magazines: 3, 7 round 1, 6 round
Sights: SIGLITE Night Sights
Grips: Hogue G-10 Extreme Grips
Frame Finish: Black Hard AnodizedSlide
Finish: Nitron®Accessory
Rail: No
Features: Ambi-Safety Beavertail style frame Hogue G-10 Extreme Grips

View attachment 357753 View attachment 357754 View attachment 357755 View attachment 357756 View attachment 357757

Please have a CPL. Also, I'm not interested in any AR builds by anyone or company not mentioned above.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.