JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a lightly used Sig p938 9mm with 2 magazines, 1 flush fit and one with pinky extension. Has nights sights, original box, and original holster.

Looking to sell or trade for any .38 or .357 j-frame sized revolver with hammer (S&W or ruger). Also looking to trade for a dirtibike, I am listing many guns as a package deal and have extra cash.

20200415_172231.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've got a S&W model 60 with a 2 1/2 inch barrel in really good condition that I've only shot 50-100 38+p's out of that I'd consider trading for the p938, and it's a single action with a hammer. It's rated for 357 ammo.

I've got a S&W model 60 with a 2 1/2 inch barrel in really good condition that I've only shot 50-100 38+p's out of that I'd consider trading for the p938, and it's a single action with a hammer. It's rated for 357 ammo.

That's exactly what I am looking for and would like to make a trade. Let me know when/which FFL you could meet - I work in hillsboro but can drive within an hour of there to meet. Thanks, Mike

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.