JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone have a 22 conversion for a p938? Or anyone have experience with one
I had one. It worked fine and I liked it, but I already had 3 other .22 pistols that I shot better, and I found that I couldn't click off the thumb safety on the 938 without shifting my grip, so after the conversion kit sat in my safe for over a year, I sold them both.

BTW, Sig made two different conversion kits as I remember. One with a 4" barrel and one with a shorter (3.5"?) barrel. I had the longer one. The longer one retailed for ~$350 to $400. The shorter kit was about $50 cheaper I think.

Fwiw I like to have the p938 feel exactly the same every time I shoot it cuz it's my carry gun. I like to draw and do two shot drills or similar and try to imagine different real word scenarios I've seen before/when doing so. Sort of like an airplane pilot who has practiced emergencies hundreds of times, u build muscle memory and confidence. The .22 for me would add a variable i don't need in terms of consistency in practicing especially for shooting quickly and accurately. Just my opinion though, and someone else may feel differently.