JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My loss is your gain or it could be a pain in the @$$. Bought this brand new two weeks ago, date of manufacture is 02/02/2019. 350 rounds through it. Shoots flawlessly. Very accurate. However, it does have barrel peening as I mentioned in another thread on this forum. In other forums, some have said it is normal, others said it is not. Normally I would send this in to be fixed, but Sig has refused to respond to multiple emails. I am done with their sh!tty customer service and their products. Soooo I am selling it for $450 with the new Concealment Express holster that I now have no use for. I am also open to trading for other compact 9mm pistols or .357 magnum revolvers with 3" or longer barrels. I can meet at any ffl north of Wilsonville and west of Portland Sundays through Tuesday at any time. 20190329_202129.jpg 20190325_135543.jpg 20190325_135602.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.