JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Pending Funds!!!

I've been threatening to do it and finally just made up my mind to sell my P365 (gen 2). It's been perfect for me through maybe 750-800 rounds, but I just can't find it in myself to replace my Walther PPS as a primary carry gun. So it goes to partially fund a small construction project I have waiting.

This is a pristine Sig P365 9mm with both the original MIM striker and the new Lightning Strike machined steel striker (installed). The LS striker cost me an extra $100 (stupid me), so you get that and the extra mag ($49) for essentially free. The LS strikers became popular due to concerns about reports of the original strikers breaking tips off when the guns were first released. I never had that problem and the original striker is still in perfect condition, so you get both of them.

I won't go into much of a description except to say you get the P365, two 10-round magazines, the original box with all the paperwork, and one optional 12-round extended magazine that makes it even more shootable than it originally was. Trigger is exceptional, best I've had on a gun this size. This is a Gen 2, meaning it was manufactured after Sig acknowledged and responded to complaints that the MIM striker tips on a few guns were breaking and some people were having trouble with Siglite Night Sights and mild peening. Sig instituted changes to correct this and I haven't had any problems at all with this gun.

This one comes with the excellent XRAY 3 tritium night sights that Sig replaced the Siglite sights with. I don't have a holster for it other than a Sticky Holster that I'm keeping since it shares duty with another pistol, but they're increasingly available. I use Vedder Holsters for most of my carry guns and know they have one for the P365 now. Please note the tiny size of this thing in the pictures. I have fairly small hands, plus I included the quarter in the first picture for reference. Nevertheless, it shoots like a much larger gun and even the 10-round mags let you get a full purchase. The 12-round mag gives you an even better grip while not printing, on me at least.

Priced to sell at $435 (they're going for about $500-550 retail new without any of the extras here). Please respond by private conversation only, not here on the forum, unless you have questions about the gun itself. Leave a phone number you will actually answer. If I have to leave a voice mail and someone else wants it who answers their phone commits to buying it first, they'll be the ones to get it. This is pretty much the price, so no lowball offers please. I'm in Battle Ground, so preference goes to Clark County residents. No trades, no shipping. Transfer at Tropics Pawn in either the Orchards or Highway 99 location. May the odds be always in your favor.
P365.jpg P365-2.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.