JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$725
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
I bought this from another member a few months ago thinking it would be good to try a striker fired pistol other than the Glocks I own. It maybe had 50 rounds through it and I have put another 250 through it. I've been shooting Glocks for years and am more comfortable with them, so, time to let someone else enjoy this great gun.

This is the full size frame with the compact slide. It is in excellent condition and comes with three 17 round mags, the case, and everything in the case from when new. The Romeo1 is a 3 MOA dot and has worked flawlessly and I also have the box and paperwork for that. I installed a taller Dawson Precision front fiber optic sight so it will co-witness with the sight notch in the rear of the Romeo1. The factory front sight is also included as is the optic cut cover plate which has the factory rear sight mounted to it.

The P320 X-Carry itself goes for $729 brand new and the SOR11005 Romeo1 goes for $349 brand new. I will sell the whole package for $725. Transfer will be done at Tigard Pawn 4 More or another mutually agreed upon FFL. Buyer pays the background and transfer fee. I do travel to the Eugene area often to see family. Bonus for lefties, I will throw in the Blackhawk Serpa CQC holster and the BladeTech holster. Both work with the optic and taller front sight.

Interested in a trade for a 9mm pistol caliber carbine in an AR platform.
Sig 03.jpg
Sig 04.jpg
Sig 05.jpg
Sig 06.jpg
Sig 07.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am also willing to sell the gun without the Romeo 1 for $500. The case, all mags, paperwork, and holsters will be included. I will put the factory Sig front sight back on it and put the optic cut out cover plate on with the rear sight.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.