JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$430
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Yacolt
State
Washington
Zip Code
Found something else i have to have so the p320 is on the chopping block. Cool pistol, much better trigger then the regular p320 and optics ready for the sig romeo 1. Package will come with the pistol, 1 mag, 2 compact grip modules, a bravo concealment owb holster, and the factory box and goodies. Price is firm, live north of Vancouver and work in Portland so i can meet in either state or we can discuss shipping. Transfer on buyer. No trades at this time. Thanks guys!

FDBE0AC8-19F6-4DCD-918B-29CA6BF5916D.jpeg CC318F34-3D96-4C72-A748-1CB3CA9ADEA6.jpeg A0EFF3EF-EB62-40BE-932A-759470137401.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Found something else i have to have so the p320 is on the chopping block. Cool pistol, much better trigger then the regular p320 and optics ready for the sig romeo 1. Package will come with the pistol, 1 mag, 2 compact grip modules, a bravo concealment owb holster, and the factory box and goodies. Price is firm, live north of Vancouver and work in Portland so i can meet in either state or we can discuss shipping. Transfer on buyer. No trades at this time. Thanks guys!

View attachment 685119 View attachment 685123 View attachment 685124
How many rounds does it hold, I live in Salem. I'm interested

with the X carry frame it holds 17 rounds and the 2 compact frames take the 15 round magazines. I work in Portland so I could meet in the metro area somewhere

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.