JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've got a like new Sig Sauer P320 Compact 40 S&W that I just don't see myself using, so I'm going to list it on here.

But, there's a twist: I'm going to offer it one of two ways and let the buyer decide what how they want it.

Option A - Buy it as a complete pistol, ready to shoot. Asking price is SOLD (buyer pays transfer)
  • P320 Compact 40 S&W slide, barrel, and medium black grip - unfired, except at factory?
  • Contrast sights (factory installed)
  • P320 Fire Control Unit (FCU) - 100 rounds through it, just came back full service and voluntary upgrade at Sig
  • Total of two 13-round magazines
  • Sig adjustable paddle holster
  • Original box, manual, sticker, and lock
Option B - Buy it as a build kit for an 80% project (no transfer required). Option A was chosen
  • P320 Compact 40 S&W slide, barrel, and medium black grip - unfired, except at factory?
  • Contrast sights (factory installed)
  • Total of two 13-round magazines
  • Sig adjustable paddle holster
  • Original box, manual, sticker, and lock
  • JSD Supply 80% Jig (used twice, but with brand new drill bits)
  • Complete set of current-generation (post-upgrade) lower parts
  • Buyer will need to purchase their own 80% FCU frame separately
All prices are FTF in Vancouver/Portland (possibly Longview). Shipping is possible - contact me and we'll see what you're looking for and what we can work out.
PM me if you're interested. I go by the date on the PM in case of multiple replies.

This is an "either-or" deal - if someone wants the complete pistol, then I'll keep the jig and lower parts kit and make myself another 80%. If someone wants the Option B, then I'll keep the original FCU for my personal use.

Trade considerations/wishlist (cash added as appropriate):
  • Dead Air Pyro Blast Cap insert (fits inside the Pyro muzzle brake)
  • Atlas bipod with throw-lever mount (BT10-LW17 or BT46-LW17)
  • Accu-shot rail mount monopod
  • American Defense AD-170-VPG riser (5Lug standard lever version)
  • "Truck gun" AR-15 5.56 pistol "build kit" (basically looking for an on-the-cheap complete AR pistol minus the lower receiver)
20180930_173338.jpg
20180930_195148.jpg
20180930_195206.jpg
20181103_200133.jpg
20181123_154904.jpg

Last Edited: