JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Milt Sparks, VM2, for sig 239, leather choice of cow or horse, its the ultimate IWB holster, around $120

If the price is too much for you with the milt sparks, I would highly recommend the Supertuck line from Cross Breed Holsters, around $70.

Otherwise search the site for past recommendations, good luck.

I agree with Chase. I have a P239 in 40 cal with a Milt Sparks VM 2 and it is an awesome set up. The VM 2 is the most comfortable holster I have ever tried. The only problem is that there is a 4 to 6 month wait from Milt Sparks to get one.:drink:

Guys,
Thanks for the suggestions. The Milt Sparks looks like a great rig, but that is a high dollar outfit!

Is anyone using a UBG Striker or Canute for their P239?

Thanks.

have a Mitch Rosen IWB like very much for my 239, also have two Cross Breed holsters for a P232 and one for Bretta 92 Vertec very comfortable carry holster.

I make custom leather holsters and can make one for your P239 if you're interested. Below is an example of an OWB for a P239 and an IWB for a S&W M&P9c. Prices start at $50 for OWB and IWB and turnaround time is 1-2 weeks. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you're interested or have any questions.

thanks
Eugene

SigSauerP239pancake.jpg

SWMP9cIWB.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany