Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Sig P239 Holster Recommendations

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by bersaguy, Nov 23, 2009.

1. bersaguy

bersaguy Oregon Member

What is a good choice for either a IWB or OWB holster for the Sig P239? I have the sig and need leather.

Thanks

2. chase

chase Wilsonville, OR Active Member

Milt Sparks, VM2, for sig 239, leather choice of cow or horse, its the ultimate IWB holster, around $120

If the price is too much for you with the milt sparks, I would highly recommend the Supertuck line from Cross Breed Holsters, around $70.

Otherwise search the site for past recommendations, good luck.

3. johnharris11

johnharris11 Central Point Member

I agree with Chase. I have a P239 in 40 cal with a Milt Sparks VM 2 and it is an awesome set up. The VM 2 is the most comfortable holster I have ever tried. The only problem is that there is a 4 to 6 month wait from Milt Sparks to get one.:drink:

4. yotehunter

yotehunter north west Active Member

I have heard the same about the VM2 though I do not have it I have the Galco summer comfort and I like it a lot though I am going to get the VM2 one day lol

5. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

I just got a Desantis thumb break 3 slot for mine off Ebay. I liked my Desantis for my Kahr, this is a little heavier, and stays nice and tight against my body. Plus you can wear it straight up or angled forward.

6. bersaguy

bersaguy Oregon Member

Guys,
    Thanks for the suggestions. The Milt Sparks looks like a great rig, but that is a high dollar outfit!

Is anyone using a UBG Striker or Canute for their P239?

Thanks.

7. wagon

wagon WA Member

Congrat for the new toy, BG :thumbup: Solid and reliable.

8. lkniz

lkniz Beaverton OR Member

have a Mitch Rosen IWB like very much for my 239, also have two Cross Breed holsters for a P232 and one for Bretta 92 Vertec very comfortable carry holster.

9. SWCR

SWCR Sedro-Woolley, WA Member

I make custom leather holsters and can make one for your P239 if you're interested. Below is an example of an OWB for a P239 and an IWB for a S&W M&P9c. Prices start at $50 for OWB and IWB and turnaround time is 1-2 weeks. Feel free to email me at etoppe@verizon.net if you're interested or have any questions.

thanks
    Eugene

SigSauerP239pancake.jpg

SWMP9cIWB.jpg

10. crosse

crosse Bellevue Active Member

do you need a RH or LH? I have a few.

11. bersaguy

bersaguy Oregon Member

I need RH. What do you have?