JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Milt Sparks, VM2, for sig 239, leather choice of cow or horse, its the ultimate IWB holster, around $120

If the price is too much for you with the milt sparks, I would highly recommend the Supertuck line from Cross Breed Holsters, around $70.

Otherwise search the site for past recommendations, good luck.

I agree with Chase. I have a P239 in 40 cal with a Milt Sparks VM 2 and it is an awesome set up. The VM 2 is the most comfortable holster I have ever tried. The only problem is that there is a 4 to 6 month wait from Milt Sparks to get one.:drink:

Guys,
Thanks for the suggestions. The Milt Sparks looks like a great rig, but that is a high dollar outfit!

Is anyone using a UBG Striker or Canute for their P239?

Thanks.

have a Mitch Rosen IWB like very much for my 239, also have two Cross Breed holsters for a P232 and one for Bretta 92 Vertec very comfortable carry holster.

I make custom leather holsters and can make one for your P239 if you're interested. Below is an example of an OWB for a P239 and an IWB for a S&W M&P9c. Prices start at $50 for OWB and IWB and turnaround time is 1-2 weeks. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you're interested or have any questions.

thanks
Eugene

SigSauerP239pancake.jpg

SWMP9cIWB.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews