JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
sold.

IMG_0015.JPG IMG_0018.JPG IMG_0016.JPG

Last Edited:
I have a late model 686 6 inch looks new , I would trade for you. I'm in Wilsonville. Cerakote shop and FFL .

Selling my 229 that I've had for a few years now. Love the feel, just can't love to shoot it. Never had an issue, never failed to go bang. Bought new and has maybe 1000 rounds or so through it. Comes with case, 6 mags, some hornady TAP, and not pictured is a Blackhawk serpa holster and Galco king tuk hybrid iwb holster. Price is $800 but shoot me an offer. Open to trades for something full size in the 1911 department or a .357 - gp100 (really like the match champ), s&w 5+" barrel. Similar value trade or cash extra please.

Oregons wonderful background check law now applies. I'm in Sherwood.

Yes, the .50 is indeed an overpriced bottle opener.

View attachment 323539 View attachment 323540 View attachment 323541
Thank you for the offer, I don't use the.40. Therefore, I will have to respectfully decline!

Send me a text . I cant find my un-fired 686 , I think my son has it at the shop ,but have many others you might like and I could add some cash . 503-804-8321

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.