JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I wish! I'll sell the barrel for $125 plus shipping. Sorry for the slow response. I've been traveling.

Trade for?

Brunson antique Transit and dumpy type level with wood tripod; Raleigh aluminum M-400 in great condition; antique cameras; 4 nail/brad/staple guns (Senco and the likes); like new Lead Sled II; Honda power washer motor (very low hours); various power tools; Klipsh tower speakers with a Klipsh Center channel with Definitive Technology SC 4000 Super Cube; Canon 5D Mk II body; Pelican 1650 Case; Tamrac 7 Backpack camera case; industrial fog machines......no, not everything, just checking to see if anything mentioned interests you.

Thank you for your time,

TK

Sorry TK I have not been paying attention to my ad. Try to PM in the future so the person gets a email saying they have a new message. Unfortunately I am pretty well set up with the stuff you have offered and what I already have or want.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.