JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1. I have 2 excellent conditioned SR9 9mm 17rd magazines for sale. These will also work in the newer Ruger carbines. One looks new and the other shows very little to no wear. I will only ship where legal. $43 shipped via USPS first class with tracking. Add $3 if you want priority insured with tracking. USPS money or payapal [f&f or add 3%].

2. SOLD I have two Factory Sig Sauer P228 P229 13rd 9mm magazines that need a new home. Marked made in italy. These are in excellent used condition showing very minor wear from use. These are LE/MIL use only marked on the front of the body. There is a little tape residue on the spines from when I bought these. SOLD $43 shipped via USPS first class with tracking. Add $3 if you want priority with insurance and tracking.

In the rare chance that you want all 4 mags I will do $84 shipped via USPS priority with tracking and insurance. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0009.JPG IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0012.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads