Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sig P226R - 9mm w/ 4 mags, Night Sights and Serpa Holster - $625 FTF

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by jasonk, Apr 25, 2011.

1. jasonk

jasonk Vancouver area Member

First off, FTF is only possible to a WA resident around the Vancouver area. For an Oregon resident I will drive the pistol to a Portland area FFL and they will transfer it to you, you cover those fees. If you don't have a Portland area FFL I know a very nice one who will do the transfer for $25.

Ok, now for the pistol. P226 w/ rail, excellent shape, comes with 2 factory mags and 2 MecGars who are the people who make Sigs mags for them. The sights are still very bright and clean, pistol is late 2008 manufacture if I remember correctly so they have about 7 more years of brightness left. Also included is a Blackhawk Serpa with all the parts/pieces to use as belt or paddle holster.

Pistol has about 300-400 rounds through it, functions great, never a FTF. There is one tiny tiny mark on the trigger guard, you can actually see it in the picture and I could have hit it with a fine Sharpie and it'd be gone forever....but I'm not that guy.

Pistol, 4 mags and the holster - $700 Now $625 FTF or $675 shipped in US.
    Only trade would be a Gen 4 Glock 19 + cash or other accessories

atn0br.jpg

2. Mac37

Mac37 Oregon Member

Will you consider other trades? Long guns? Thanks

3. jasonk

jasonk Vancouver area Member

Reduced to $625 face to face in the Couv!! Going to gunbroker.com very soon, will try to get a better picture up as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.