JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First off, FTF is only possible to a WA resident around the Vancouver area. For an Oregon resident I will drive the pistol to a Portland area FFL and they will transfer it to you, you cover those fees. If you don't have a Portland area FFL I know a very nice one who will do the transfer for $25.

Ok, now for the pistol. P226 w/ rail, excellent shape, comes with 2 factory mags and 2 MecGars who are the people who make Sigs mags for them. The sights are still very bright and clean, pistol is late 2008 manufacture if I remember correctly so they have about 7 more years of brightness left. Also included is a Blackhawk Serpa with all the parts/pieces to use as belt or paddle holster.

Pistol has about 300-400 rounds through it, functions great, never a FTF. There is one tiny tiny mark on the trigger guard, you can actually see it in the picture and I could have hit it with a fine Sharpie and it'd be gone forever....but I'm not that guy.

Pistol, 4 mags and the holster - $700 Now $625 FTF or $675 shipped in US.
Only trade would be a Gen 4 Glock 19 + cash or other accessories

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top