JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First off, FTF is only possible to a WA resident around the Vancouver area. For an Oregon resident I will drive the pistol to a Portland area FFL and they will transfer it to you, you cover those fees. If you don't have a Portland area FFL I know a very nice one who will do the transfer for $25.

Ok, now for the pistol. P226 w/ rail, excellent shape, comes with 2 factory mags and 2 MecGars who are the people who make Sigs mags for them. The sights are still very bright and clean, pistol is late 2008 manufacture if I remember correctly so they have about 7 more years of brightness left. Also included is a Blackhawk Serpa with all the parts/pieces to use as belt or paddle holster.

Pistol has about 300-400 rounds through it, functions great, never a FTF. There is one tiny tiny mark on the trigger guard, you can actually see it in the picture and I could have hit it with a fine Sharpie and it'd be gone forever....but I'm not that guy.

Pistol, 4 mags and the holster - $700 Now $625 FTF or $675 shipped in US.
Only trade would be a Gen 4 Glock 19 + cash or other accessories

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top