JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi,

Hopefully you are interested in this deal.

• Sig Sauer Mosquito
  • (6) Mags total
  • All original items in the original box
  • $225

This is a good trainer if you are into Sigs. I am into Sigs for semi auto. I bought this to practice using 22lr. This is a very good trainer. No problems with fresh 35 and 40 grain fresh 22lr rounds. Well built gun. I am selling it because now I have a 22lr conversion kit for my P229, so now I don't need the mosquito.

I bought the Mosquito used with only one mag. Then I bought (5) more. I think the gun was shot very little prior to me. I popped it less than 2000 rounds. So it has a lot of life left on it. There is a mark from the holster in the top of the slide. It is not an abrasion on the Nitron finish. I have not cleaned it. See image. No blemishes otherwise.

Send PM if you are interested.
Sig-Sauer-Mosquito-Semi-auto-pistol.jpg
Sig-22-gun.jpg
Sig-22lr-pistol.jpg
Sig-Sauer-Mosquito-22-pistol.jpg

Thanks for your interest.

The Mosquito is smaller frame. It is scaled down in weight and size by around 10%.

My Sig P229 conversion is full size obviously. The Mosquito is built more like a Walther P22 which I also have. There is a lot of info for the gun. I used CCI, Federal bulk, American Eagle, Federal Match 35 and 40 grain with no issues. When something does not feed, it is because it needs to be cleaned. Old ammo, or lighter grain ammo will result in not enough recoil to complete cycles. Same as in most other 22lr firearms.

Can you do Tigard Pawn 4 More for the FFL transfer. That is not far from McMinneville outside traffic ours. That is almost a half way point between me in Downtown Portland and McMinneville.

What FFLs are you considering? Let me know.:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.