JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
###SOLD###

The gun has been through 125 rounds only. It should stop sitting in my safe and go to someone who will love and shoot more…

Asking price is $1000. You must come to SE Portland for a transfer via FFL. Downsizing my collection so cash only and no trade.

Thanks!

A96Y5241.jpg A96Y5242.jpg A96Y5243.jpg A96Y5244.jpg A96Y5245.jpg A96Y5246.jpg A96Y5247.jpg A96Y5248.jpg A96Y5249.jpg A96Y5250.jpg A96Y5251.jpg

Last Edited:
Wow, you have great taste! I like everything you are selling. So the stuff you are holding onto must be really really nice.

Beauty is in the eyes of beholder... :) I can't really say which one is nicer or not except for very few. They all have different purposes and they are the best choices for each particular purpose. My ultimate goal is to get rid of everything until I have only 4 left in my safe, for my better well-being. I have tried to act like a collector, but that only assured me that I'm not. I really want to love my gun maintenance time again and focus more energy on improving shooting skills and making better ammunition.

Some of the guns that I will be holding onto are high-end guns, but most of them are regular priced guns like Glock 21. Some of them easily surpassed 20,000 rounds already. All of them are not safe queens. I used them like I mean it. The only thing that I don't do is abuse.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.