JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stumbled across these the other day and made a call to Sig to get more info. They fit any mil-spec drop in carbine length hand guard and have the front sight cutout. Overall length is 12", 8 screws hold it together, really nice finish, top rail extends to meet flat top receiver and seems like top quality. They are not round, more oblong shape, which is a nice look from the norm. If you have a front sight swivel it will need removed since the bottom has no slot for it. Says they are made in Israel on the box. I ordered 1 and then after getting it and testing fit went back and ordered 2 more. 49.99 plus 9.95 shipping or spend $100 and get free shipping. Sig told me they are discontinuing them since they are no longer making a rifle that they fit. They are under page 3 of the sale products.
hgrd-swat-keymod-blk.jpg

No, it would not. There is an area on the inside of the front where the screws hold it together that make it smaller than what the front measures. I have a KAK slimline flash can on one of mine and it's 1.20" that is close to the max.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top