JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

Selling a barely used SIG 716 Patrol FDE, with an upgraded trigger and a few other enhancements. The OEM parts are included with sale.

Upgrades:
Geissele SSA-E Super Semi Automatic Enhanced Trigger group. ($230)
Griffin Armament 7.62 Flash Comp Compensator ($95)
Badger Ord Gen 2 Tactical Latch ($15)
11 PMAGs, six still in packaging, a few painted to match. ($175)

I love this rifle, the SSA trigger is a massive improvement from OEM and the comp does a decent job of reducing recoil and muzzle rise. Round count is between 300-500. No issues, works and shoots perfectly.

Price: $1700 and I'm not interested in parting it out.

Located in Astoria, we can do the transfer at the local gun store.
Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
Trade for a 2800 dollar alien ware laptop brand new? 20170509_101051.jpg

Imagine my surprise to open Armslist and see an ad for the rifle I just bought in Oregon for sale in Waterloo, Iowa. Same pics, same verbage. Contacted my seller and was assured it was a scam. He checked it out and it was exactly that...a scam. Waterloo is only 75 miles from me and I'm going to see if the ad is still up. Maybe I can go visit this POS and have a "chat" with him. But I might add, GS Pilot IS A TRUE gentleman and I trust him without question. We've spoken several times, texts, emails and I have great respect for him. Anyway, beware guys. Things are working out nicely but that may not be the case for the next one of us. Have a great day brothers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.