JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This has been traded, no longer available.

I have a Sig 556, placing it for sale for $950.00
I was able to sell a pistol I had listed, so that put me in a better place. Rather than pull this add, I changed it to Sell/Trade.
I purchased it 7 months ago, used. It was previously a Hillsboro police officers duty rifle, or so I was told.
It comes with a hard carry case, a different forestock, orange utility tool, and 1 20 round gi magazine. It takes the same magazines as the AR's.
I have no idea as to the round count. I have put about 80 rounds down range.
It does have some maring on the receiver where the ejected shells hit it upon being spit out. As far as I can tell, that is normal.
It says, on the receiver "SIG 556 5.56 Nato. Sigarms Inc. Exeter NH USA"
The sliding stock is sigarms -it has the label on it.
It shoots well, I just have issues with sighting it in, it is my eye issues not a rifle issue. I prefer to shoot my Daewoo over the sig. The only time it jammed on me is when I did not seat the magazine properly.
You can private message me here on the site(I have plenty of space) and i will get back to you.
I live in Portland/Hillsboro/Beaverton area. I am willing to travel to as far south as Woodburn. However, this does not mean I will deliver it to your home. If you live closer, I will meet somewhere in the middle.
FTF, show valid Oregon id, bill of sale.

Sorry for the links but I could not get the photos to load

Trade interests: 1911's, FNFAL rilfles
As far as trades go, I will entertain various offers. I can always say no

And to answer a couple of questions:
Yes, slide stock, but not folding
3 screws on the top of the receiver that I can see.
Serial number range JS 0064xx

Last Edited:
2nd Week Bump.....Surprised that intially a number of people said hey I am interested and the nothing....oh well, a good rifle will go to someone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.