JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Our backs are against the wall. If SB 978 passes almost all of us are at risk of becoming felons. It is that simple.

SB 978 was created to turn as many of us as possible into criminals.

Virtually all Democrats support this bill.

There is one tool to stop it. The Senate Republicans have to take a courageous stand, and WALK OUT.

Period. That is the only hand they have to play. If they don't, your gun rights will be gone, end of story.

You will be a criminal if someone steals your gun.

You will be a criminal if you own an older firearm that never had a serial number.

You will be a criminal if you don't lock up your guns.

You will be a criminal if you DO lock up your guns.

You will be a felon if you drive NEAR a "public building" with a firearm.

You can go to prison for 5 years for picking up a friend or family member at an airport.

You will be a criminal if you have ever built a firearm at home.

In short, you will be a criminal if you do virtually all things normal law abiding gun owners do.

The time is short. If Oregon Republican Senators don't walk out and deny the Democrats a quorum we will have very little chance of saving any gun rights in Oregon.

Please take a moment to demand Oregon Republican Senators take a stand to keep their supporters out of prison.

Take action NOW.

action_alert_2_669933.png

The post Showtime. appeared first on Oregon Firearms Federation.

------
Oregon Firearms Federation

Innocent until proven guilty. Unless your name is Smolett.

No no no. That's Old Think. You need to get on board with Big Brother and the New World Order and realize that in the modern Utopia accusation is the same as conviction, especially when it come to those nasty, vile, reprehensible tools of pure evil known as guns.

I'm old, I'm a cancer survivor, I have heart disease, my wife died from Alzheimer's about three years ago, I'm a vet, my oath doesn't expire, I love my Country and the Constitution, nobody lives forever and I still have my balls.
So I say again: Come and take them.

Yeah I've seen how living without freedom looks around the world. Doesn't look so good. If they want to swing at the hornets nest, let them. It's going to come at quite a price.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top