JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry this now... Its an HK made by Benchmade... $23 at YTC's PX.

http://www.bladehq.com/images/knives/Benchmade/AllyHK_1440SB.jpg

What is YTC?

Yule Tide Christmas? You Tube Character? Yummy Tiny Cookies? Your Terminology Confusing? Yesterday's Tribute Crapband? Yes To Clamidia?
Yakima Training Center Post Exchange (YTC PX)? A Google search shows the Google Maps address to be "YTC Post Exchange "

Here are some old Western knives I collected some years back. I ran across them moving some stuff around and thought I would share. I did have a set of the Black Beauty's but someone made me an offer I could not refuse.

IMG_20231227_122630852.jpg

IMG_20231227_123021956.jpg

In this group of leather handles there are two wood handles that are marked as "L". Far right one I did my self since there was no saving the leather, and my Father found the L39 to it's left under a rock outcropping back in the 60's and it was my hunting knife until I replaced it with one of those fancy jangled razer numbers. Someone did a very good job with the handle.

IMG_20231227_123706059.jpg

Just one of several Tkell items I EDC
This is his Nightshade Wharncliffe.

I have several of Tim's blades, all are fantastic

View attachment 1801866 View attachment 1801867
When I can find a little time, I'll post the other Tkell blades I have .
Tim and his crew are just the best, family business I've ever delt with. Maybe a tad pricey but considering these are a lifetime tool....I'm good with it!
Lol, the wife may beg to differ!

When I can find a little time, I'll post the other Tkell blades I have .
Tim and his crew are just the best, family business I've ever delt with. Maybe a tad pricey but considering these are a lifetime tool....I'm good with it!
Lol, the wife may beg to differ!

Here's a quick pic of my blades from Tim Kell at Tkell Knives.
The one I most often EDC is the Nightshade "Reverse Tanto".

IMG_20240120_152004482.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top