JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So this thread is NOT meant to compete with the "Show your Guns thread, but I thought it might be kind of nice to showcase your handiwork if you spent the time and energy to build something yourself! If it doesn't last or gets merged ok fine at least I tried. So here is my 1st build to kick it off!:s0155:
So here goes:
Spikes lower:
RRA stage 2 trigger:
Spikes Nickel Boron BCG:
BCM Gunfighter charging handle:
Magpul ACS stock:
Troy Ambi sling mount:
VLTOR upper:
Daniel Defense 14.5" lightweight barrel:
Troy Flash hider:
Rainer Arms Rail:
Daniel Defense gas block:
Surefire light:
FAB Defense magwell grip:

Ill try and get some better pics up soon

This is my first AR.... It has a Palmetto state armory complete upper and it's a flat top mock dissipator MOE in 5.56 with a 16 inch barrel in 1:7 twist and it's chrome lined. The lower is a SA&A with CMMG LBK. The buffer, buffer tube,buffer spring, and stock are all UTG. I may change the buffer out and I have put a MOE pistol grip on it but this is an older pic. I have a 1,2,3 point sling by blackhawk and I have a led lense P6 on the rifle in the pic but I put my 4Sevens quark AA2 on it recently. I have a UTG handle with the built in rear sight and I am considering getting a Vortex red dot and a rear MBUS flip up sight. For reliability I am using PMags.

IMAG0048.jpg
IMAG0054.jpg

Here are two of my shotties

this is a super magnum 870, 18.5 w/ mag ext, night sight, 618 surefire w/ led conversion, dome safety, one point line and stippled stock w/ a limb saver.
P1010143.jpg
P1010144.jpg

Another option is a 870 youth 20g, 18.5 barrel and mag ext, night sight, dome safety, speedfeed stock set. NOTE: all youth 870s have a shorter LOP 13" in this case
P1010145.jpg
P1010146.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top