JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 2 quart Stanley thermos I've been using for 8+ years (We refer to it as "The Tanker"). Recently I discovered it no longer kept my coffee hot (not good when your work environment includes outdoor shooting ranges here in the PNW). I had heard Stanley had a great warranty program, so I decided to give it a shot.

After being on hold for a bit (I did call on a Monday after all), a very friendly and helpful associate listened to what the issue was, took the item number of what I had and some personal information from me. They then checked to see if there was a replacement for what I had in stock.

THEN she said- We have a blue one in stock, would that be ok? I said sure, that's fine. She says great, we will ship that out to you right away, is there anything else I can help you with?

Wow! It is a $60 Thermos, and they are replacing it for FREE. I was not expecting that.

Anyway, that was my experience & I wanted to share with our NWFA members.

WMB

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top