JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I have noticed on GB is that people are paying ridiculous money and over MSRP for the Mossberg 590 A1. MSRP is like $949 or something, and one auction went up to $1800. Its a shotgun!

During normal times over the last few years, pumps had become so passe and out of favor you couldn't even sell one for what it was worth. People just weren't buying tricked out pumps. Prying more than $200 just wasnt gonna happen. Buy now? Craziness!

Still, bottom line is that if a rioting hoard came up my street, I'd grab my AR and a bunch of mags, not my 9rd 590a1.

What I have noticed on GB is that people are paying ridiculous money and over MSRP for the Mossberg 590 A1. MSRP is like $949 or something, and one auction went up to $1800. Its a shotgun!
Did you see what the Mossberg shockwave and tac 12's were selling for on GB, holly cow!

Are they actually selling at those prices or are people just trying to sell them for that?

If people are going full retard and paying those insane prices I just might have to part with a couple ARs and maybe an AK, it might be my only chance to get my money out of my 870.

This is a tactical as my shotguns get....

3F88B7B9-C686-43F1-9F6D-41E33067A83F.jpeg
I've never been a fan of the pistol grip polymer rails on every inch guns.

And yea, I paid a flat $200 for this 870 police trade in a few years ago - it's still not totally broken in.

Times like these bring out the price gouging and long wait times at dealers if you order something at retail. Guess people are saying pay with time or pay with money. When supply gets low with a high demand, it creates a nutty secondary market.

Truth^^^

Kinda wish I'd have bought the mossy that was the same price and set up the same as the 870 I bought but I'd still probably not sell it for twice what I bought mine for.

I'm a huge shotty guy. I'd say in the last 8 months, people are grabbing up HDs quick. I'd say prices locally are lower then they should be

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top