JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know good places to shoot out Shotgun creek or Mcgowen Creek?... other than Emerald Empire gun club.

I've been out that area a couple times to shoot and haven't found any good spots. I'm hoping to find a spot that I can safely shoot 500 to 800 yards.
A few years back at the entrance to the Mcgowen creek area there were maps with a patchwork of places that were public places to shoot and private places not to shoot.

Anyway, if people could name places you like, and possibly google maps links?

Thanks guys.... and gals.

Last Edited:
This clear cut has a lot of garbage from people shooting there, so I assume it's one of the OK spots to go. I used to shoot up McGowen Creek road until someone warned me about the massive fines for shooting in the wrong place, and there are no markings up there saying where you can safely shoot.

Hello gentlemen, we always go to wolfcreek, twenty minutes from 18th and Bailey Hill Road. there are several places to shoot from and most folks clean up the shells, so it's fairly clean.
It's **** to find, I will see if I can find the mileage map we made two years ago. Conju from here showed up one time and had a ball.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top